Vision and Mission
The National Policy on Education-1986 envisaged setting up of residential schools, to be called Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas that would bring out the best of rural talent.
It was felt that children with special talent or aptitude should be provided opportunities to progress at a faster pace by making good quality education available to them irrespective of their capacity to pay for it. Such education would enable students from rural areas to compete with their urban counterparts on an equal footing.
The Navodaya Vidyalaya System which began as a unique experiment,is today unparalleled in the annals of school education in india and elsewhere. Its significance lies in the selection of talented rural children as the target group and the attempt to povide them quality education comparable to the best in a residential school system.
Our Vidyalaya is committed to achieve the brand equity in the district with the distinct academic excellence under the high quality learning environment to develop the total personality of our students predominantly from the rural areas to be an asset to our motherland.
- To produce 100% Qualitative results from Class VI - XII with 100% I-class and to implement CCE in true spirit to reap the benefit of the new scheme of evaluation.
- To actively implement ICT on day to day basis to improve the learning environment in the class room.
- To arrange for motivational talk (Both for moral & Academics)
- To prepare students for various contests like NTSE, Math Olympiad, and Intel computer project etc, and other competitive Exams.
- To undertake action research on the impact of TAL in class room teaching.
- Improving the communication skill by conducting many class room activities in all 3 languages.
- Giving periodical counseling to the low achievers
- To beautify the campus and tree plantation. To develop medicinal plant garden.
- To declare as Eco friendly campus and to take up all the related activities
- Introduction of Yoga-pranayama and meditation and active practice.
- Improving the reading Habit by establishing a small library in dormitories.
- To excel in sports and games with specialized coaching.
- To nurture the special talents of the students through Music, Art and other Co curricular activities.
- To train the students in NCC activities and aim for selection to Republic Day parade.
- To strengthen the Vidyalaya with the support of Alumni and Parent teacher association.